The Coronavirus epidemic, which is known to have occurred in Wuhan(China), unfortunately has spread to the whole world and has become a threat in our country. But experts say there are several ways to protect from Coronavirus disease with precautions to be taken, so what are the ways to protect yourself from Coronavirus?
Especially in the recent periods when personal hygiene has come into prominence, we recommend that you listen to experts both for your own health and other people’s health and to fight the epidemic by taking the necessary precautions. Be aware that you can protect the whole community by paying attention to precautions against epidemics, so what precautions do you need to take as individuals?
What Are The Ways To Avoid Coronavirus?
People should pay attention to their own hygiene and the hygiene of those around them, as well as avoid contact with people who do not be in public places.
- Should be paid attention to the hygiene of frequently contact areas such as door handles and table surfaces.
- Tissue and masks should be used only once.
- When sneezing or coughing, the mouth and nose should be closed with a tissue.
- Indoor and crowded areas should be avoided or indoor areas should be ventilated frequently.
- To strengthen immune system, should be paid attention to a healthy and balanced diet.
- Handshake and hug should be avoided.
- Dirty hands should not be touched by mouth, nose and eyes.
What Are The Symptoms Of Coronavirus?
The most common symptoms are fever, cough and respiratory distress. In severe cases may occur, pneumonia, severe respiratory problems, kidney failure and death. The incubation period of the new Coronavirus is from 2 to 14 days.
How Coronavirus Is Infected?
Experts say Coronavirus is infected by these ways:
- During acts such as sneezing or coughing, can go into the air directly,
It can infect surfaces with the help of limbs infected by saliva and secretions.
- For these reasons, it is not enough to stay away from people who are only infected. Even if you don’t come face to face with the infected person, it can easily pass to you when you come into contact with the surface inwhich Coronavirus is infected and you skip the personal hygiene rules.
What Should Be Done To Protect From Coronavirus?
Most importantly, you can reduce the infection of Coronavirus by taking care to wear a mask. In addition, you should pay attention to the hygiene of your location and yourself. Try to protect your social distance with people. Follow your health ministry’s measures.
Someone who cares about your health and makes an effort to access all information about health.
No More Posts